Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Mother's Day Tribute to My Mom

My Mom...

Is a Woman of God
A Prayer Warrior
 A Friend

My Mom...

Has Set an Incredible Example as a Wife

My Mom...

Spent Her Life Prodding Her Students to Jump to the Skies

My Mom...

 May be Short...But She's a Superhero to Her Grandkids...All 10 of Them

My Mom...

Has Loved Me to the Moon and Back

Because of My Mom...

I Don't Think I Can...I Know I Can {Do Anything God Calls Me To Do}

I LOVE YOU, MOM!

I Pray This Mother's Day That You...

Take Time to Stop & Smell the Calla Lilies.

Put Your Feet Up in Your Chair with Cinderella
And Watch Reruns of NCIS All Day

AND

Enjoy a Game of Scrabble with Frieda While I Wish I Could Join You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know what you think of the photographs I've shared.