Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bothers and Sissies

Yes, you read that right: bothers and sissies. Because that's how we see them sometimes...
But, seriously, today is Brothers and Sisters Day.
So here is my tribute to brothers and sisters.

 ~ Apprehension ~
{for those times in life when you're not sure if you'll get into trouble or not...do it together}

 ~Big Squishies~
{because a group hug is always best. be careful not to hurt your sister.}

 ~ Good Times ~
{half brothers? yeah. but nah. we're still just brothers.}

 ~ At the Aquarium ~
{because exploring life together is so cool.}

 ~ Taking a Break ~
{for those times in life when you can't go any further.}

 ~ Don't Fall Over ~
{but if you do, i'll pick you up and we'll laugh}

~ Reaching New Heights ~
{for those top-of-the-world moments in life}

Obviously I can't take photos of myself with my siblings (no tripod here-yet).
So please enjoy these photos taken by others in tribute to my own brother, sister, and sister-in-law.

 Eesh, really? Me with Frieda.

 We really need an updated photo...but it's been so long since I've seen you.
Me with Lief.

In-law schmin-law. Sister squishies and best friends. Me with Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know what you think of the photographs I've shared.